Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yuval Itzchakov <yu...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/26 07:17:47 UTC

flink-table-api-scala-bridge missing source files

Hi,
I'd like to debug something that happens inside the scala-bridge package.
However, when trying to browse the classes in IntelliJ it seems like they
are missing sources. When looking at the sources jar file, I see only two
classes:

jar -tf ~/Downloads/flink-table-api-scala-bridge_2.12-1.14.2-sources.jar
META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
META-INF/NOTICE
META-INF/LICENSE
META-INF/DEPENDENCIES
org/
org/apache/
org/apache/flink/
org/apache/flink/table/
org/apache/flink/table/operations/
org/apache/flink/table/operations/ScalaExternalQueryOperation.java
org/apache/flink/table/operations/ScalaDataStreamQueryOperation.java

Would love some help with this.
--
Best Regards,
Yuval Itzchakov.

Re: flink-table-api-scala-bridge missing source files

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi Yuval,

feel free to open an issue for this. Looks like a bug in our release
artifacts. We should definitely investigate how to solve this as the
ScalaDocs are crucial for the development experience.

Regards,
Timo

Posted by Zhipeng Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yuval,