Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2010/11/01 16:46:58 UTC

Jira status

I've been looking at the state of things in Jira, and I've noticed we have
a lot of bugs with an empty fix version field.

This leaves them in an ambiguous state.  Should all of them be considered
for the current release?  Should all of them be considered deferred?

I suspect it's neither, and each bug needs to be marked as either "up for
consideration" or deferred.  I was considering asking folks to set fix
version to 0.9, but it would be better still if we had a way to target
"some future release".

Justin

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Jira status