Posted to user@mxnet.apache.org by Chaitanya Bapat <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/25 00:36:28 UTC

MXNet list on Github

Hello MXNet community,

Whilst searching on Github, I stumbled upon this cool MXNet list -
https://github.com/chinakook/Awesome-MXNet

I guess this was made as an inspiration from other "Awesome" lists -
https://github.com/ChristosChristofidis/awesome-deep-learning
https://github.com/bharathgs/Awesome-pytorch-list
https://github.com/jtoy/awesome-tensorflow

I would like to call out the great work done in collecting all things MXNet
at one place by @chinakook <https://github.com/chinakook>. I have pushed a
couple PRs to add/update the README. It would be great to see this updated
regularly with the latest and greatest in the world of MXNet.

Thanks,
Chai
--
*Chaitanya Prakash Bapat*
*+1 (973) 953-6299*

[image: https://www.linkedin.com//in/chaibapat25]
<https://github.com/ChaiBapchya>[image: https://www.facebook.com/chaibapat]
<https://www.facebook.com/chaibapchya>[image:
https://twitter.com/ChaiBapchya] <https://twitter.com/ChaiBapchya>[image:
https://www.linkedin.com//in/chaibapat25]
<https://www.linkedin.com//in/chaibapchya/>

RE: MXNet list on Github

Posted by "Zhao, Patric" <pa...@intel.com>.
Good suggestion. I have a draft in local for website improvements and I will add this part as well.

My team member will send out the proposal in dev@ soon 😊

Posted by "Zhao, Patric" <pa...@intel.com>.

Re: MXNet list on Github

Posted by Chaitanya Bapat <ch...@gmail.com>.