Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by C Santosh Kumar <cs...@ebizportals.com> on 2001/10/02 07:13:25 UTC

Client specific processing

Hi

For my document style SOAP service,
I would like to process the SOAP message
depending on who has sent the message.

How do I know from SOAPContext what the
remote host is ?

thanks
-csk

Re: Client specific processing

Posted by Ong Boon Pang <on...@coleridge.com.sg>.
Hi,

Need to download & refer to J2EE document...

import javax.servlet.http.*;
HttpServletRequest req=
(HttpServletRequest)soapCtx.getProperty(org.apache.soap.Constants.BAG_HTTPSERVLETREQUEST);
String remIP=req.getRemoteAddr();

Boon Pang

Posted by Ong Boon Pang <on...@coleridge.com.sg>.
Hi,