Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/10 18:51:34 UTC

Re: [Myfaces Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by LanceFrohman

On 8/10/06, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> wrote:
> +  * ["Parameters_In_EL"] - Howto pass parameters in an EL expression.

Hey Lance.

You might want to call this "Parameters_In_EL_Functions" - How to pass
parameters in an EL expression function.

Otherwise it might get confused with other parameter meanings, like
request parameters.

Re: [Myfaces Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by LanceFrohman

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
There's a "Rename Page" under the "More Actions" pulldown, but I think
you have to manually change any links pointing to that page afterward.

Posted by L Frohman <lf...@gmail.com>.