Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/04 05:24:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Chunhui Shen joins the Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Chunhui Shen
has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
HBase project. He has been an active contributor to HBase for past many
years. Looking forward for many more contributions from him.

Please join me in welcoming Chunhui to the HBase PMC!

Best Regards,
Yu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Chunhui Shen joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Thanks
Stephen

Posted by Ashish Singhi <as...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Chunhui!

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Chunhui Shen joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Allan Yang <al...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Best Regards
Allan Yang