Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Thielen <cm...@someone.dhs.org> on 2004/07/23 07:33:52 UTC

[RDJ] Curl support in Rules du Jour version 1.17-pre1 (as an alternative to wget)

I've hacked in curl support (as opposed to wget) into Rules du Jour.
I'm not going to have time to test it much in the next few days.  If
anyone wants to test it, grab it from
http://sandgnat.com/rdj/rules_du_jour.1.17-pre1

curl supports gzip compression and If-Modified-Since which wget does not
support.  If RDJ finds curl, it will be used by default.  If not found,
wget will be used as the fallback.

Please contact me with problems or comments.

--
Chris Thielen

Easily generate SpamAssassin rules to catch obfuscated spam phrases
(0BFU$C/\TED SPA/\/\ P|-|RA$ES):  http://www.sandgnat.com/cmos/
Keep up to date with the latest third party SpamAssassin Rulesets:
http://www.exit0.us/index.php/RulesDuJour