Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2015/09/12 01:53:51 UTC

Release Notes page for version 4.1.2 creates

The Release Notes page for version 4.1.2 has been created and the
template text added to it. The page is located at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.2+Release+Notes.
Anyone with a white-listed Cwiki account can edit it.

Regards
Keith

Re: Release Notes page for version 4.1.2 creates

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 9/12/2015 12:51 AM, Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
> Hello Keith,
>
> On 12/09/2015 00:53, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
>> The Release Notes page for version 4.1.2 has been created and the
>> template text added to it. The page is located at
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.2+Release+Notes.
>> Anyone with a white-listed Cwiki account can edit it.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith
>>

> The following information is wrong:
> *"Note: The extension contains multiple variants. Only the en-GB
> dictionary has been updated."*
>
> en-US and en-CA have also been updated several times by Kevin Atkinson,
> but the one with around 15'000 new words is the en-GB which I am
> maintaining.
>

> Kind regards from your friend,
>        >Marco A.G.Pinto
>          -----------------------
>
> --
Marco;

This is boilerplate text only and can be changed by anyone with a
white-listed cwiki account. It is that way in the boilerplate text as
the updates of the en-US and en-CA variants often lag behind the en-GB.
As the 3 Variants have been updated with the latest extension release I
will change that now.

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Hello Keith,

          -----------------------

Re: Release Notes page for version 4.1.2 creates

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
Hello,

> From: Keith N. McKenna [mailto:keith.mckenna@comcast.net]

> The Release Notes page for version 4.1.2 has been created and the
> template text added to it. The page is located at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.2
> +Release+Notes.
> Anyone with a white-listed Cwiki account can edit it.

I have prepared the German release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61318804

Jörg