Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/26 23:33:20 UTC

[All] created HEADER and README html files in dist

I've created HEADER.html and README.html files in

commons/xyx
commons/xyx/binaries
commons/xyx/source

If there was already an existing html file in commons/xyz, then links
to it were created in binaries and source.

Otherwise links were created to the top-level files in commons.

The purpose of this is to ensure that all the directories include:
* directions to use the mirrors for preference
* how to use digests and signatures.

S///

Re: [All] created HEADER and README html files in dist

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Oops! well spotted.

I've updated the generic README.html files to use the absolute URL so
that KEYS are always fetched from the Apache site.

This was already done in the specific files.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.