Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Hari Krishna Korrapati <ha...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/20 10:59:51 UTC

Deployment plans for Geronimo2.0.2

Hi,

I could not find any files under Deployment Plans section for
Geronimo2.0.2under
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/deployment-plans.html

Would like to confirm whether the XML Schema's for deployment plan in
geronimo2.0.2 are similar to those of Geronimo1.1.1

Regards,
Hari

Can Geronimo2.0.2 limit upload file size?

Posted by jpmlpool <jp...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

    I am writing a servlet to save uploaded file. In my code
I can check file size and then save it or refuse it. I want to
know if Geronimo can limit file size by default. If yes, would
you like to tell me how to set it up?
    I want to limit one file size to 10 MB.

Regrads,
John

Re: Deployment plans for Geronimo2.0.2

Posted by Hari Krishna Korrapati <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacek

Thank you for the information.

On Dec 20, 2007 3:37 PM, Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

> On Dec 20, 2007 10:59 AM, Hari Krishna Korrapati
> <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I could not find any files under Deployment Plans section for
> Geronimo2.0.2
> > under http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/deployment-plans.html
> >
> > Would like to confirm whether the XML Schema's for deployment plan in
> > geronimo2.0.2 are similar to those of Geronimo1.1.1
>
> I'm not really sure, but I'd say that they are not. You may find the
> url http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/ useful. That's where you find
> all of the xsds.
>
> Jacek
>
> --