Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by George Snyder <Ge...@arrisi.com> on 2009/10/06 01:37:21 UTC

Distributed Builds - Logging (CONTINUUM-2373)

As suggested in
http://www.nabble.com/Distributed-Builds-Always-Use-Same-Agent-td25705964.html,
I am interested in trying out a snapshot build with improved logging for
distributed builds, such as described in CONTINUUM-2373.  What do I need to
do?

-- George Snyder

Re: Distributed Builds - Logging (CONTINUUM-2373)

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 4:37 PM, George Snyder <Ge...@arrisi.com> wrote:

> As suggested in
> http://www.nabble.com/Distributed-Builds-Always-Use-Same-Agent-td25705964.html,
> I am interested in trying out a snapshot build with improved logging for
> distributed builds, such as described in CONTINUUM-2373.  What do I need to
> do?

Welcome!  Two options are checking out and building Continuum locally,
which is described on [1], or grabbing a snapshot from the CI server
[2].

Are you interested in trying to fix it?  The issue is still open, so
even if you try the latest snapshot, nothing will have changed.

[1] http://continuum.apache.org/development/building.html
[2] http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/workingCopy.action?projectId=692&projectName=Apache+Continuum&userDirectory=target

--
Wendy