Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/12/01 07:03:44 UTC

RE: CVS locked down ... migrating to Subversion now

Ok, now that we've done this, we should plan and execute some changes.  One
would be to move the site out of the server tree into the site tree, and do
whatever is necessary with out build process.

Danny, are you up for that?

	--- Noel

RE: CVS locked down ... migrating to Subversion now

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> What is the procedure for publishing the site from svn?

Once we have got the new site published to svn, we will want to (a) make
sure that we have everything we need in there --- which I am fairly sure is
not the case at the moment, although the differences are minor.  Then we'll
want to do a checkout, and thereafter we'll be able to run svn up.  Just
like with CVS.

We should also setup a place to hold the files that go into our dist/
locations, under www.apache.org and cvs.apache.org: KEYS, HEADER.html,
README.html.  Right now, those are in server/.

	--- Noel

Re: CVS locked down ... migrating to Subversion now

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes.
I'll start Today.