Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Paul Gale <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/28 16:43:13 UTC

Problem propagating edits on wiki to main site

Hi,

I made some edits to the ActiveMQ wiki yesterday here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Pluggable+storage+lockers
where I documented some of the changes 5.9.0 brought to pluggable
storage lockers.

However, my edits have not propagated over to the main site yet. Can
someone with higher rights than me give the system a 'kick'?

Thanks,
Paul

Re: Problem propagating edits on wiki to main site

Posted by Paul Gale <pa...@gmail.com>.
Can one of the committers take a look into this ActiveMQ wiki issue below?