Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mark Erbaugh <ma...@microenh.com> on 2007/09/13 15:11:43 UTC

Eclipse Problem

I am evaluating OfBiz for a manufacturing client.

I created a purchase order. When I went to approve the Purchase order I
received the error:

Message: Error running simple method [checkCreateOrderRequirement] in
XML file [org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.xml]:  (Could not find
SimpleMethod XML document in resource:
org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.xml)

This is while running OfBiz in Eclipse.  I restarted OfBiz using the
startofbiz.sh script and I was able to approve the order.

Any ideas of what I need to configure in Eclipse?  Other pieces of the
application seem to be working.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Eclipse Problem

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Did you use this tip ?

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Running+and+Debugging+OFBiz+in+Eclipse#RunningandDebuggingOFBizinEclipse-DebuggingInEclipse

Jacques

De : "David E Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: Eclipse Problem

Posted by Mark Erbaugh <ma...@microenh.com>.
On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 08:45 -0600, David E Jones wrote:
> Sounds like you're missing classpath resources, in this case
> especially the script directory in the order component
> (applications/order/script).

David,

Thanks,

Jacques pointed me to a web page with the Eclipse setup. My setup was
way different. Once I applied the changes, it seems to be working.

Mark

Re: Eclipse Problem

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.