Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/05 18:35:18 UTC

[ANN] semantic_forms 2.4

Hi

New year present: the 2.4 release of semantic_forms
https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/releases/tag/2.4

This release includes mainly contextual buttons for showing geographical
map and table view, BUG FIXes, quicker page loading, load RDF URL's when
HTTP header gives no content-type, use case: after loading an RDF file with
literals values for object properties, values can be turned into dbPedia
URI's by completion

*semantic_forms* is kind of a swiss knife for LOD, including Jena 3.6.0 and
implementing a SPARQL end point like Fuseki.

You are welcome to enter your FOAF profile on the main instance:
http://semantic-forms.cc:9112/
(and keep it in this LOD social network, or host it on your site),
and you can also enter trial stuff in the sandbox:
http://semantic-forms.cc:9111/

--
Jean-Marc Vanel
http://www.semantic-forms.cc:9111/display?displayuri=http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf%23me#subject

Re: [ANN] semantic_forms 2.4

Posted by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com>.
The zip was reloaded at
https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/releases/tag/2.4 , after commit
7cb7b6a
<https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/commit/7cb7b6a7b74e9a77735d27493f88631b84dcf97b>
(FIXEs for editing complex texts + Button for geo. map in /backlinks page )
.
http://semantic-forms.cc:9112/display?displayuri=http%3A%2F%2Fsemantic-forms.cc%3A9112%2Fldp%2F1515493987162-31174933951637411