Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/12/12 14:44:12 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2022.11 release

Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Krzysztof Sobkowiak, JB Onofré, Andrea Consentino
+1 (non binding): Nicolas Filotto, Jamie Goodyear

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and I will update Jira.

Thanks all for your vote!

Regards
JB