Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rick <cr...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/31 21:02:43 UTC

Building all of Tuscany

Now that we have disjoint projects with respect to build, for those of
us that want to build all of Tusany is there a means for that with a
single command? If not, any thoughts on how or if there should be?
Scripts? A maven project under pom?  Profiles?

Re: Building all of Tuscany

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
I added the pom into the build so an offline build should work as well.
--
Jeremy

Re: Building all of Tuscany

Posted by Rick <cr...@gmail.com>.