Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Michael Fong <mc...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/03 07:24:30 UTC

Does Ignite support GPB serialized data

Hi, all

We have protocol buffer serialized binary data that would like to stored
into ignite, and wonder if Ignite supports gpb serialization out of the
box?

If not, which serialization interface do we need to implement to customize
and override in the xml?

Thanks in advance

Re: Does Ignite support GPB serialized data

Posted by Michael Fong <mc...@gmail.com>.
Very clear answer. Thank you.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!