Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Reggie Chan <re...@reggiechan.com> on 2006/01/11 08:38:32 UTC

Table pageSize

I'm trying to add a link to update the table's pagesize by setting the
tablemodel's pagingstate's pagesize at a directLink's listener, but it
seems the pagesize was altered back to the value set by the component
binding before calling getCurrentRow();

i'm using TableView with BasicTableModel.

Do anyone have similar experience with setting pagesize dynamically
could share some experience on that?

Re: Table pageSize

Posted by Reggie Chan <re...@reggiechan.com>.
After some grasping of source code, It seems that the TableView's
generateTableModel() doesn't restore the tablemodel's pagesize state
with the paging state retreived from loadSessionState(). Is this
behavior intended?