Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Francois Bourgault <f_...@hotmail.com> on 2001/11/05 21:20:59 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.1 - Can't instantiate a bean

HI all,
   I can't instantiate a bean in Tomcat 4.0.1. Bean classes are kept in
web-inf\classes\beans and there's a package stmt: Beans in the javabeans
itself. Seems like I can get to the bean but obviously can't create it.

Below is the error generated by tomcat: just the 1st line

javax.servlet.ServletException: Guest_Bean
at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:457)

In server.xml, I have the context of Beans:
<Context path="/myServlets/Beans" docBase="Beans" debug="0"
privileged="true"/>

What am I missing?

Francois.