Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Bartholomäus Maciag <ba...@tu-dortmund.de> on 2013/03/15 09:31:58 UTC

Tensor SVD possible?

Hi, is it possible to do a Tensor SVD with Mahout?

If yes, how?

Best, B.

Re: Tensor SVD possible?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
No.

But tensor SVD isn't even uniquely defined.

You can get similar results using some tricks, but it depends on special
conditions in your problem.

Can you say what you are trying to do?

Re: Tensor SVD possible?

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
I don't recall that we have any code for this.