Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "WEST, Peter" <Pe...@sema.co.uk> on 2001/06/06 20:19:06 UTC

Jikes and Tomcat for JSP compilation

can anybody point me to a straightforward "how to get Tomcat to compile JSPs
with Jikes rather than JDK" tutorial?

So far I have changed web.xml server.xml (both of which made no difference).
I have also read that it may be necessary to change the source of a line in
webserver.jar I have the details of this but dont exactly believe it is
necessary??

Any pointers? Ideas?

thanks,

Pete

Sema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the Sema UK
Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.