Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maris Orbidans <ma...@ingg.com> on 2010/06/23 12:24:31 UTC

RE: Announcing: visural-wicket 0.6 released - open source wicket components

Looks great! I will give it a try.  Is it maven repo ?

Of

Posted by Richard Nichols <rn...@visural.com>.
Yes if you could lend me some assistance let me know.

I don't use Maven, and the project builds with Ant. Currently I have a build
target to generate the .pom and directory structure for the Maven folder.

Posted by Richard Nichols <rn...@visural.com>.
Yep noted for 0.6.1 :)

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
OT: maybe in a few months the "ExCanvas hack" will be less needed;-)

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2010/06/23/html5-native-third-ie9-platform-preview-available-for-developers.aspx

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
why not like this:

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Richard.

Posted by Richard Nichols <rn...@visural.com>.

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
These are the errors:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0;
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR
2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022)
Timestamp: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 19:42:54 UTC

Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Line: 1
Char: 14578
Code: 0
URI:

[...]