Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Deepak Batra <de...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/04 14:52:15 UTC

making Turbine 2.3 work with TDK 2.2

Has anyone tried it and can share the instructions on how to?

Deepak

Re: making Turbine 2.3 work with TDK 2.2

Posted by Deepak Batra <de...@yahoo.com>.
Can you pls. define soon. I needed it yesterday.

I appreciate your help.

Deepak

Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> wrote:
an updated tdk (incl turbine 2.3 and torque 3.1) will be available soon

martin

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.

Posted by Michal Frackowiak <mi...@fotoforum.pl>.
Deepak Batra wrote:

>Has anyone tried it and can share the instructions on how to?
>
>Deepak

I have. And succeeded. Just follow the guides at wiki pages. Should be
fine. Archieves browsing also helps a lot.
anyway - you should provide necessary jars which turbine 2.3 depends on.

I switched back to turbine 2.2.1, adding only some features from 2.3 ;-)

regards - michal