Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2016/01/27 16:36:36 UTC

Wicket Offline Support

Hi guys,

yesterday evening I implemented a offline support for wicket based on "Service Worker" API:

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket-components-playground/blob/master/wicket-components-playground/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/offline/OfflineCache.java

I would be very pleased if someone could try it out!

Thanks in advance

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Wicket 7.2.0 - Palette component questions

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

you can also take a look at the Palette paragraph in the user guide where
you can find which css classes are used by this component:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/guide/7.x/guide/single.html

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Kurt,

Posted by Kurt Clauss <kc...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Wicket Offline Support

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I updated the implementation to also support CORS. You only have to set
it via OfflineCacheEntry.setCors(...);

Here is a small documentation:

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket-components-playground/wiki/20.-HTML5-OfflineMode

kind regards