Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Morten Primdahl <mo...@it-c.dk> on 2002/05/23 18:15:06 UTC

Pointers needed.

Hi. I'm curious on the indexing mechanisms for Xindice.
I could read from the documentation, that both content
indexing and path based indexing are available. Where
in the source should I look for the path based indexes?
I looked at XPathQueryResolve, but it was not quite clear
to me where the index was actually put to use.

I'm particular interested in how the indexes are managed,
ie. how do you store those? A hash based memory resident
lookup mechanism or something completely different? What
are the indexes based on? Any known articles?

Thanks,

Morten