Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 21:06:27 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release of Commons Logging 1.1.2 based on RC2

On 03/16/2013 02:06 PM, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call a vote for releasing Commons Logging 1.1.2 based on RC2.
>
> This release candidate has the following changes compared to RC1:
>
>  * Fix deployment process to include also missing bin/src assemblies
>  * Disable reference release test for WeakHashtable as it was unreliable
>    on various JVMs
>  * Fix several unit tests related to security permissions when run with
>    IBM JVM 6
>
> The files:
>
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-007/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.2/
>
> The tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/logging/tags/LOGGING_1_1_2_RC2/
>
> The site:
> http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/logging/1.1.2/RC2/
>
> Additional Notes:
>
> o the download page and api links to older releases only work on
>   the published site and will be corrected after release.
>
> Please take a look at the commons-logging-1.1.2 artifacts and vote!

> [ ] +1 release it.
> [ ] +0 go ahead; I don't care.
> [ ] -0 there are a few minor glitches: ...
> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because ...
>
> Vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

The vote to release commons-logging 1.1.2 passes with the following votes:

+1 Gary (PMC)
+1 Oliver (PMC)
+1 Jörg (PMC)
+1 Benedict (Committer)
+1 Thomas (PMC, implicit)

Thanks for voting, the artifacts will be published soon and the ANN sent
out by tomorrow.

Thomas

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release of Commons Logging 1.1.2 based on RC2

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.
On 03/19/2013 09:56 PM, Benedikt Ritter wrote:
> 2013/3/19 Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>
>
>> On 03/16/2013 02:06 PM, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to call a vote for releasing Commons Logging 1.1.2 based on RC2.
>>>
>>> This release candidate has the following changes compared to RC1:
>>>
>>>  * Fix deployment process to include also missing bin/src assemblies
>>>  * Disable reference release test for WeakHashtable as it was unreliable
>>>    on various JVMs
>>>  * Fix several unit tests related to security permissions when run with
>>>    IBM JVM 6
>>>
>>> The files:
>>>
>>> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus:
>>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-007/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.2/
>>>
>>> The tag:
>>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/logging/tags/LOGGING_1_1_2_RC2/
>>>
>>> The site:
>>> http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/logging/1.1.2/RC2/
>>>
>>> Additional Notes:
>>>
>>> o the download page and api links to older releases only work on
>>>   the published site and will be corrected after release.
>>>
>>> Please take a look at the commons-logging-1.1.2 artifacts and vote!

>>> [ ] +1 release it.
>>> [ ] +0 go ahead; I don't care.
>>> [ ] -0 there are a few minor glitches: ...
>>> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because ...
>>>
>>> Vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> The vote to release commons-logging 1.1.2 passes with the following votes:
>>
>> +1 Gary (PMC)
>> +1 Oliver (PMC)
>> +1 Jörg (PMC)
>> +1 Benedict (Committer)
>>

> Why is it, that everybody writes my name with "c"? :-)

Sorry, I just copy/pasted from another mail and did not notice the
slight difference.

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
2013/3/19 Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>

> On 03/16/2013 02:06 PM, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to call a vote for releasing Commons Logging 1.1.2 based on RC2.
> >
> > This release candidate has the following changes compared to RC1:
> >
> >  * Fix deployment process to include also missing bin/src assemblies
> >  * Disable reference release test for WeakHashtable as it was unreliable
> >    on various JVMs
> >  * Fix several unit tests related to security permissions when run with
> >    IBM JVM 6
> >
> > The files:
> >
> > The artifacts are deployed to Nexus:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-007/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.2/
> >
> > The tag:
> >
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/logging/tags/LOGGING_1_1_2_RC2/
> >
> > The site:
> > http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/logging/1.1.2/RC2/
> >
> > Additional Notes:
> >
> > o the download page and api links to older releases only work on
> >   the published site and will be corrected after release.
> >
> > Please take a look at the commons-logging-1.1.2 artifacts and vote!

> > [ ] +1 release it.
> > [ ] +0 go ahead; I don't care.
> > [ ] -0 there are a few minor glitches: ...
> > [ ] -1 no, do not release it because ...
> >
> > Vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
>
> The vote to release commons-logging 1.1.2 passes with the following votes:
>
> +1 Gary (PMC)
> +1 Oliver (PMC)
> +1 Jörg (PMC)
> +1 Benedict (Committer)

Why is it, that everybody writes my name with "c"? :-)

Regards,
BenediKt ;-)

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/