Posted to xang-dev@xml.apache.org by Mike Dierken <mi...@DataChannel.com> on 2000/06/02 17:38:03 UTC

RE: xang distributions - no sources no samples - binary only, wha t gives?

Andy,

I'm sorry that the Xang Web pages are out of date & incorrect. I'm sorely in
need of help with this project.

The source code should be available for download - but it isn't in the
xang_0_0_1.zip. I can add it if that is the appropriate place. I assumed
people just would get it from CVS. My bad.

I've updated the source to support the JServ implementation of some servlet
APIs - but I haven't updated the Web site with a pointer to the new .zip. I
can add the source to the distribution .zip if that is the correct approach.

I'll also update the mailing list pages - I was laying low until the SOAP
stuff was integrated on the web site. I have had problems trying to change
things at the same time as other projects.

Mike