Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Koon Sang <ko...@igine.com> on 2010/03/22 13:08:01 UTC

Accounting Features in 9.04 and Trunk

Hello,

We are customizing OFBIZ for a customer.  We started with OFBIZ 9.04 and
have done quite a fair bit of customization.  We realized that there are
quite some enhancements  in Trunk for accounting application and now we are
weighing whether to switch to the Trunk version to take advantage of the
enhancements in accounting application.  Of course, that will mean we have
to re-do the customization in the Trunk version, not to mention about the
time that we may need to spend in fixing minor bugs/problems with the Trunk
version.  Anyone can let us know how much enhancements are done in the Trunk
version as compared to 9.04 or perhaps how mature is the accounting
application in 9.04 such as covering 60% or 70% of the accounting needs?

Really need your help and advice in this.  Thank you very much.

Re: Accounting Features in 9.04 and Trunk

Posted by sumit pandit <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi,  Following link would be helpful -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+Features

--