Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/10/21 10:12:45 UTC

[INFO] Issue on our Jenkins jobs

Hi guys,

FYI, our Jenkins jobs (mostly PR builds) are impacted by a weird issue
where Maven installation is not found on the Jenkins nodes.

I've informed INFRA and Jenkins team and we are working on a fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I keep you posted when the situation is back to normal.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré