Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "i_carmine@yahoo.it" <ca...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/07 15:26:59 UTC

psw admin

hi, I am a student newbie, I have installed jetspeed 2 on my computer,
I have forgotten the password of admin, after 3 attempts of login, the
login portlet write:This user account its password is disabled.
Please contact administration.

help me, please.

Re: psw admin

Posted by carminux <ca...@gmail.com>.
sorry, in my directory the file portlet.security doesn't exist, my
jetspeed\web-inf\pages\Administration\folder.metadata is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<folder>
  <title >Jetspeed Administrative Portlets</title>
  <metadata name="title" xml:lang="fr">Jetspeed Portlets
Administratif</metadata>
  <metadata name="title" xml:lang="ja">Jetspeed
ç(r)¡ç†ãƒãƒ¼ãƒˆãƒ¬ãƒƒãƒˆ</metadata>

  <document-order>user-mgt.psml</document-order>
  <document-order>role-mgt.psml</document-order>
  <document-order>group-mgt.psml</document-order>
  <document-order>pam.psml</document-order>
  <document-order>sso-admin.psml</document-order>
  <document-order>site.psml</document-order>
  <document-order>palm.psml</document-order>
  <document-order>profiler.psml</document-order>

  <security-constraints>
    <security-constraints-ref>manager</security-constraints-ref>
  </security-constraints>
</folder>

Re: psw admin

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
i_carmine:

Write that password down next time... we intend to fix this for M4
release... admin should not expire due to failures.

If you are using an external database, (i.e. mysql, oracle, etc.), you
can modify the admin AUTH_FAILURES=0 and IS_EXPIRED=0 in the
SECURITY_CREDENTIAL table. otherwise, you can run the maven -o
|j2:db.create.production command to reset the database, but this clears
all other user and portal configurations that reside in the DB.

Sorry I dont have better news for you; HTH,

Randy|