Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Venkateswarlu Bommineni <bv...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/08 15:49:50 UTC

Bringing down ZK without Solr

Hi Team,

Is there any way we can bring down ZK without impacting Solr ?

I know it might be a silly question as Solr tolly depends in ZK for all I/O
operations and configuration changes.

Thanks,
Venkat.

Re: Bringing down ZK without Solr

Posted by Vivek Pathak <vp...@orgmeta.com>.
Why need to bring down.  How about bring down network access e.g. by adding a temp firewall rule.

Or just send a stop signal to zookeeper process.  On test done send a continue

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Venkateswarlu Bommineni <bv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply Eric.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.