Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/27 17:58:44 UTC

Review request

My mng-6195 branch is passing all ITs

https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-3.x-jenkinsfile/job/mng-6195/

Can somebody test it on FreeBSD (check that .mvn folder is resolved
correctly when using -f to specify a path outside the current directory)

Can somebody test on Solaris 10 (same test)

I'll double check on macOS (same test)

Other test data points welcome
--
Sent from my phone

Re: Review request

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.
Am 2017-03-27 um 19:58 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
> My mng-6195 branch is passing all ITs
>
> https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-3.x-jenkinsfile/job/mng-6195/
>
> Can somebody test it on FreeBSD (check that .mvn folder is resolved
> correctly when using -f to specify a path outside the current directory)

Passes all ITs on
FreeBSD bsd10.local 10.3-RELEASE-p11 FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p11 #0: Mon
Oct 24 18:49:24 UTC 2016
root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

with
openjdk version "1.8.0_121"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-b13)

Re: Review request

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. My analysis was correct on the Windows mvn.cmd then ;-)

On Tue 28 Mar 2017 at 19:09, Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> wrote:

> Just to confirm: on Windows in all three cases the tests are skipped when
> following the steps to reproduce MNG-6198
>
> Robert
>
> On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 22:08:06 +0200, Stephen Connolly
> <st...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Found another issue with the shell script: MNG-6198 (would be good if
> > somebody with windows could confirm that `mvn.cmd` is not affected by the
> > bug I have identified in `mvn`)
> >
> > On 27 March 2017 at 18:58, Stephen Connolly
> > <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com
> >> wrote:
> >
> >> My mng-6195 branch is passing all ITs
> >>
> >> https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven/job/maven-3.x-
> >> jenkinsfile/job/mng-6195/
> >>
> >> Can somebody test it on FreeBSD (check that .mvn folder is resolved
> >> correctly when using -f to specify a path outside the current directory)
> >>
> >> Can somebody test on Solaris 10 (same test)
> >>
> >> I'll double check on macOS (same test)
> >>
> >> Other test data points welcome
> >> --
> >> Sent from my phone