Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Osella <so...@austin.rr.com> on 2006/11/22 21:43:55 UTC

Changing/Setting the icon for

I would like to have the hand (finger) icon to be showing when over the body of the schedule, not just an entry.  Is there a way to set this for <t:schedule>?

Re: Changing/Setting the icon for

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@gmail.com>.
Certainly: just create a custom css theme, setting the "cursor: pointer"
property on the desired areas.

You can create a custom theme by copying the first part of the
tomahawk/core/src/main/resources/org/apache/myfaces/custom/schedule/resource/css/schedule.css
file, and replacing the word 'default' with for example 'mytheme'. Then
in the t:schedule tag, just set the theme property to 'mytheme' (don't
forget to import the css file in your JSF page of course)

Jurgen

Op woensdag 22-11-2006 om 14:43 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef Stephen
Osella:
> I would like to have the hand (finger) icon to be showing when over
> the body of the schedule, not just an entry.  Is there a way to set
> this for <t:schedule>?

Jurgen Lust
email: jlust@apache.org
blog: http://jroller.com/page/jurgenlust