Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/10/04 13:07:33 UTC

Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Question...

Do Outreachy candidates need to submit CLAs in order to make code contributions?

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Sign a doc, save as PDF, email to secretary. Same way you’d sign via GPG or
by digitally drawing your signature onto the document.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On GSoC, at least when I was heavily involved, we used to ask for ICLA from
accepted students...

--
Sent from my Mobile device

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

--
Sent from my Mobile device

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Awasum,

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Awasum,

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy candidates and CLAs

Posted by Ayeshmantha Perera <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi James

Nope James.No CLAs for them.They just have to contribute.

Regards
Ayesh