Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2020/09/01 06:51:06 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache IoTDB considers graduation

Hi folks,

on the IoTDB mailing list we already had a discussion about our maturity for graduation, see [1] and recently started a vote if the community wants to start the graduation process [2].

We also filled all materials necessary, see e.g. the maturity evaluation [3] and got positive feedback from our mentors.

So I just wanted to inform this list and also start a discussion about others thoughts about IoTDBs graduation.

Best!
Julian

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r7607cbf6ff2020dc7e7cc27eb698ce265b768ed2a63d3e353c2dc572%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r5fe46923c8625601a25e51340f1df6a2b6472e52dfa2648df116f618%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=148645763

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache IoTDB considers graduation

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Got it, thanks for your detailed explain.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2020年9月1日周二 下午3:41写道:

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ming,

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Hi, xiangdong,

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It's really exciting to see the big improvement made by the community of IoTDB.
Thanks for the guidance of our mentors and many warm-hearted IPMCs that help us build the community, check the release (which indeed contains a lot of work...), and even contribute to our repo.

I will still work hard to build a better community and spread the Apache Way :)

Thanks,
Jialin Qiao
Apache IoTDB PPMC

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.