Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.com> on 2002/09/10 05:28:49 UTC

Rpm start up scripts.

Is anyone having issues with the tomcat start up scripts that get
installed with the rpm binaries?
I'm installing on Redhat 7.2 & using '
tomcat4-4.0.4-full.2jpp.noarch.rpm ' . The issues is that the tomcat
doesn't startup on reboot, even though I've made the neseccary changes,
like the JAVA_HOME and things like that.The script does work from the
command line. Any ideas would be helpful.

Re: Rpm start up scripts.

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.com>.
Hmm. Didn't try that but will do attempt it later. Thanks I'll post on
my failure/success later.

RE: Rpm start up scripts.