Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by William Alianto <wi...@xofap.com> on 2017/11/17 10:00:33 UTC

KVM HA configuration

Hi,

I'm still learning more about ACS and I would like to know if there is any configuration needed to have KVM HA enabled on ACS 4.9. I've been searching for documentation but still haven't find any clear picture on how to do that. Can anyone please give me some guide how to enable it? I already have 2 KVM hosts added in the cluster.

William

Re: KVM HA configuration

Posted by William Alianto <wi...@xofap.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the pointer. I managed to create instance after lower the speed offer. And after that, I tried to shutdown one host. It takes a while, but the HA do works.

William

On 20-Nov-17 11:00:46, Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com> wrote:
Hi.

Host: 4 doesn't have cpu capability (cpu:12, speed:1895) to support
requested CPU: 2 and requested speed: 2000

It seems you have to decrease cpu speed constraint for the offering.

20 нояб. 2017 г. 10:50 ДП пользователь "William Alianto"

Re: KVM HA configuration

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.
Hi.

20 нояб. 2017 г. 10:50 ДП пользователь "William Alianto" <wi...@xofap.com>