Posted to users@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 22:45:06 UTC

[Flex] Include assets and css style to swc

Hi,

It's been a long time since I've created any ant build.xml file. I stuck
almost at the beginning.

I have project which I would like to build to swc - and I was able to do
this using compc. This part of code [1] does include my.css, but not compile
it actually. I'm getting lot's of warnings:

 "CSS type selectors are not supported in components:" - Which indicates
that skins are not recognized.

The question is: How does include css file to the swc ? Am I doing it wrong
?

[1] https://paste.apache.org/LUYn

Thanks, Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [Flex] Include assets and css style to swc

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nemi,

include-stylesheet is not working with "compc". I was able to create
appropriate build file with include-file.

Thanks,
Piotr

-----

Posted by Nemi <ne...@gmail.com>.
Try /include-stylesheet/ instead of /include-file/. More info on  About the
component compiler options
<http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf69084-7a80.html>
.