Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Xu Jin <xe...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/20 16:36:41 UTC

回复: [all] How PRs could be better

It is hard for github to detect what code is test...
Not all players follows the rule to puting tests into /test/java...
If you really want this feature maybe we shall write a maven plugin for loading tests from other version of a same project.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Let's just say if you can manage to generically solve this problem,
you should be nominated for the programming equivalent of a Nobel.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>