Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/11 18:45:21 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1230120 - /openejb/trunk/openejb/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/DeploymentLoader.java

On Jan 11, 2012, at 8:14 AM, rmannibucau@apache.org wrote:

> Author: rmannibucau
> Date: Wed Jan 11 16:14:34 2012
> New Revision: 1230120

> Log:
> normally everything should be fine simply scanning pu with the old way

Out of curiosity, what exactly was different about the old way and the new way that was removed?

I see the new way that was removed involved a baseUrl of some kind.  What was that for?

-David

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
At a moment while working on tck pu was not parsed in webapp as it was
mounths ago.

I added code to take into account webapp pu since i thought it was the
issue but it seems the issue was we were no more scanning pu in webapp and
its libs.

- Romain