Posted to builds@apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2017/09/19 20:07:17 UTC

Our new Jenkins Jobs fail always

Dear all,

Since some days I try to add a new Jenkins job for our project (TAMAYA)
to builds.apache.org. But every new job I create fails. Even a copied
job, the source job builds as expected, fails.

It seems so that the VM during the build crashes. Here is the link to
the working job and to a new one, which fails always:

Working job:
https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/Tamaya-Master-branch/
Copied an failing job:
https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/TAMAYA%20TEST%20BRANCH/

Thanks in advance...

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Our new Jenkins Jobs fail always

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
It's not Jenkins that's at issue here, it's something in the Maven setup of
this particular project.

A.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.