Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2013/05/21 01:04:29 UTC

git2jira integration

Hi folks:

Infra maintains a gitpubsub service that has some hooks to integrate
git commit logs back with the jira ticket (essentially updating the
ticket when a commit which references a Jira ID is made) I've found
this immensely useful in other projects, and figure it might be useful
here as well.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-747?focusedCommentId=13653082&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13653082
for an example.

If no one objects, I'll ask for this to be turned on in a day or so.

--David

Re: git2jira integration

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> And he is faster than I thought - patched already - all jclouds repos
> should be parsed now looking for JCLOUDS-

Great, thanks David and Daniel!

ap

Re: git2jira integration

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
Nice! Thanks David!

Re: git2jira integration

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Re: git2jira integration

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Re: git2jira integration

Posted by Matt Stephenson <ma...@apache.org>.
I set this up before internally at a past employer, super useful.  +1

Re: git2jira integration

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1!

I already use that at work and it is very helpful.

Re: git2jira integration

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Strong +1! =)

I.e +1.499999999999999 or so? ;-)