Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "B. W. Fitzpatrick" <fi...@red-bean.com> on 2003/08/28 06:54:13 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr configure.in CHANGES

Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> writes:
> --On Tuesday, August 26, 2003 6:56 AM -0400 Jeff Trawick
>
> > Yeah, that looks reasonable :)  I'm still curious about what was happening
> > on Justin's system.
>
> No clue, either.  =)  I very well may have gotten what was working mixed up,
> sorry.
>
> What I do know is that host-based authorization is working AFAICT.  So, I'm
> not sure that this particular code path is indicative of the original problem
>
> we saw.  That is, I'm not sure how we'd ever execute the code path, or if we
> are, it isn't showing signs of failure.  If it is failing, I'd like a clear
> example of its failure.  (What we was posted last year appears to be working.
> )
>
> And, if there is a legitimate bug in Darwin's handling of something, we shoul
> file a bug report with Apple.  Not sure whom the best person to file it would
>
> be.  -- justin

I'll be glad to file any Darwin bugs if you want to shoot them to me.
If you or someone else files them, please be sure to send me the Radar
number so that I can 1) add my 2 cents and 2) track it 3) possibly
harass (dis)interested parties at Apple. :-)

-Fitz

--
Brian W. Fitzpatrick    <fi...@red-bean.com>   http://www.red-bean.com/fitz/