Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mantas Gridinas <mg...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/01 14:00:52 UTC

Re: cxf-xjc-plugin really slow

To be fair it's much more reliable than openapi nonsense since it does not
lock you into particular client/server and deserializer combo.

Posted by Mantas Gridinas <mg...@gmail.com>.
I agree, it's confusing. Then again, my go to searches are "[technology]
specification". With JEE stuff it tends to hit all the right pages (for
example, jaxb spec
https://javaee.github.io/jaxb-v2/doc/user-guide/release-documentation.html),
with others - not so much.

Still, I am a tad bit confused as to why you don't have some parent XSD
file which references all other XSDs. That way you would not need to link
each file individually (or even an entire folder).

--
// Mantas

Re: cxf-xjc-plugin really slow

Posted by Delany <de...@gmail.com>.