Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kenny Chow <ky...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/29 01:01:18 UTC

Sitemap object in xsp

Hi there,
    After an action is executed in a pipeline, a map
object is returned. Now my question comes -- how could
I possibly obtain this map object in xsp?

any response appreciated. :)
KC

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

RE: Sitemap object in xsp

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Kenny Chow [mailto:kycaeolus@yahoo.com]
>
> Hi there,
>     After an action is executed in a pipeline, a map
> object is returned. Now my question comes -- how could
> I possibly obtain this map object in xsp?
>
> any response appreciated. :)

Here is the response:

  It is not possible.

Use request's or session's attributes to pass information. The only
other possibility is to pass sitemap parameters to the XSP explicitly:

<map:act type="mine">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="mine.xsp">
    <map:parameter name="param-name" value="{param-name}"/>
  </map:generate>
</map:act>

But you have to know all parameter names and they should be fixed.

Vadim