Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Michael Marth <mm...@adobe.com> on 2017/01/05 13:35:28 UTC

Re: Hi my name is ...

Hi all,

My name is Michael Marth. I work in Adobe’s Cloud Platform engineering group as an engineering manager. Don’t expect many commits from me (that’s probably for the best), but my team will be involved with OpenWhisk.
Previously, I have been around in similar roles in other ASF projects like Sling and Jackrabbit Oak.

In my spare time I play Badminton in the beautiful Swiss city of Basel (ping me when you’re in town).

Cheers
Michael