Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "FrancisJones, Richard" <Ri...@NBNZ.CO.NZ> on 2003/06/17 23:36:20 UTC

Developer Activity

Hi all,

Is it possible to get maven to produce the developer activity and file
activity reports just for a particular cvs branch? My reports are currently
empty so I am guessing that maven is perhaps looking at the wrong branch???

Thanks,

Richard.

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.

Re: Developer Activity

Posted by Ronald Blaschke <rb...@web.de>.
On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:36:20AM +1200, FrancisJones, Richard wrote:
> Is it possible to get maven to produce the developer activity and file
> activity reports just for a particular cvs branch? My reports are currently
> empty so I am guessing that maven is perhaps looking at the wrong branch???

First, make sure that the project/repository/connection string in project.xml
is correct.  There are 6 fields to specify (forgot the last one
the first time I used maven myself).  For example,

scm:cvs:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic:maven

Note the CVS module name 'maven' at the end!

And make sure you are logged in at the CVS server.

Ron