Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/02/19 11:53:45 UTC

scalar module docs

Igniters,

Any reason for 'scalar' module not to be exposed on readme.io/ignite.apache.org, and no scaladoc link?

-Roman

Re: scalar module docs

Posted by Do...@ODDO, od...@gmail.com.
On 2/19/2016 4:53 AM, Roman Shtykh wrote:
> Igniters,
>
> Any reason for 'scalar' module not to be exposed on readme.io/ignite.apache.org, and no scaladoc link?
>
> -Roman

Roman, in my humble opinion it is a good thing scalar is not mentioned
anywhere - it is a rather "strange" method of using Ignite from Scala
and it doesn't really work anyways - last time I used it there were
multiple problems with it. My $.02