Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2005/09/13 23:32:55 UTC

minor change to test iepnegativetests.sql

Hi,
 I noticed a tiny inconsistency (which actually seems to work on most
systems) in the test tools/iepnegativetests.sql; one subtest which is
supposed to do a valid export and import (as per the comment) is using
codeset utf-8 in the export, but not in the subsequent import.
 This patch fixes the .sql, as well as dependent .out files.
If someone could commit this...
 Myrna

Re: minor change to test iepnegativetests.sql

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 13, 2005, at 2:32 PM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:

> I noticed a tiny inconsistency (which actually seems to work on
> most systems) in the test tools/iepnegativetests.sql; one subtest
> which is supposed to do a valid export and import (as per the
> comment) is using codeset utf-8 in the export, but not in the
> subsequent import.

Committed revision 280685.

andrew